Thanks very much to Jaleh D. for handing on this award! As part of the award, I have to tell you ten unusual things about myself, and pass the award on to 5 people. Let's start with the ten things:
1. When I was 12 I was in a movie with Ray Bolger, the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz.
2. I feel paralyzed when I attempt to play chess.
3. My son thinks I'm not a good guesser because I say "I don't know" too much.
4. I'm teaching my husband to take care of himself when he's sick.
5. I got the flu from George H. W. Bush.
6. I've seen all three Great Buddhas in Japan.
7. My daughter likes to dance with me to Celtic music.
8. I have a concave sternum, which made my x-ray technician gasp in surprise.
9. I played piano for ten years.
10. I have eaten candied crickets.
And here are my awardees:
1. Deb Salisbury at Deb Salisbury, Magic Seeker
2. J. Kathleen Cheney at In the Void
3. Megan S. Payne at Odds and Ends and Scattered Bits
4. Lia Keyes at The Scribbler
5. Camilla Mann at Culinary Adventures with Camilla
Go forth and blog!