Sunday, March 14, 2010

Prolific Blogger Award

Here I am, trying to catch up with those people who have been very kind in sending me awards...

Let me send out a big thanks to Megs, a.k.a. Megan S. Payne, for handing me the Prolific Blogger award. This award comes with the requirement that I link back to Megs' blog, Odds and Ends and Scattered Bits (done!), and also that I post a link back to the origin page for this interesting award (click the picture below).
I get to hand this award on to seven other people. Here they are:
1. Janice Hardy at The Other Side of the Story
2. Aliette de Bodard at Aliette De Bodard
3. Lisa Amowitz at Why A?
4. Birgitte Necessary at Necessary Writers
5. Kaycee Looney at The Musings of a Looneywriter
6. Sheila Finch at Sheila's LiveJournal
7. Traci Morganfield at The Feathered Serpent's Nest

And I'm working on a post for the Sugar Doll Award...

4 comments:

  1. I follow Janice's blog, but I've only heard the names of some of the other bloggers mentioned. I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow Janice and Kaycee already, but the other ones sound interesting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award, Juliette! I will be sure to pass it on as well. :)

    ReplyDelete