Monday, July 19, 2010

The Panverse Kickstarter Project

I want to bring to your attention a project that I'm supporting. I've talked a number of times about Panverse Publishing here, in part because I'm in their Eight Against Reality anthology - and this time I hope you'll consider checking out their latest expansion project. Editor Dario Ciriello wants to help expand the sf/f markets in these trying times, by expanding his distribution and branching into novels with a special focus on new authors. He's working with Kickstarter to do this.

Kickstarter is site that supports grass-roots fundraisers. It's easy to use because it's easy to sign into (especially if you're on Facebook), they don't share your information, and they take pledges as small as $5. What's more, unless the project is fully funded you won't be charged at all.

Dario has put together a video about his vision for the future of Panverse, and I encourage you to check it out: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/928299198/wonder-story-theyre-back

No comments:

Post a Comment