Saturday, February 19, 2011

A great site with Japanese art

If you're interested in Japanese art, this is a great site, recommended to me by Harry Markov. So go check it out! It's called Pink Tentacle.


  1. Very cool. Not seen this one before. Thanks.

  2. Thanks for the link; this one is now in my Google Reader, that and I shared those Youtube videos of the volcanic eruption on Kyushu on my Facebook account.

    On an unrelated note, I suppose I can thank you more than anyone else for my current attempt at writing a SF short story (my first attempt since around 1991). Regularly reading your blog has helped to get back into a writing frame-of-mind with regard to fiction so that, when I came across an announcement for an anthology of Singaporean SF, I decided to try my hand. The first draft is now about 2/3 complete.

  3. Wow, JDsg, that's really cool about your story. I feel honored to have helped with your inspiration. Good luck with finishing it!