Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wish me well at World Fantasy!

I'm headed off to World Fantasy Convention tomorrow morning, early. I'm really looking forward to it. For those of you who are less familiar with it, World Fantasy Convention is a wonderful convention that is more focused on industry professionals - authors, editors, and agents - than fans. If you're in a position where you're breaking into writing, it's wonderful. There's a whole lot to learn, a lot of really wonderful people, and a lot of fantastic intelligent conversations going on.

And if it so happens that you're already going, keep an eye out for me!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous :). I didn't get a ticket this year. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Margaret! Honestly, I heard that tickets were selling fast before they had actually sold out - so I made my move early. I think there are a lot of people who missed out, and I consider myself very lucky.

    ReplyDelete