Thursday, February 14, 2013

My first live hangout is up on YouTube!

After an informal poll of my friends and the folks who attend my live hangouts, I decided to try recording the hangout today and posting it on YouTube. The good news is that the technology worked without a hitch, and the hangout is now available for viewing!


I'm going to have to get myself a desk lamp so that in the future I look less mysteriously side-lit. However, the discussion went very well and if you want to see exactly what we talked about, you can check it out. I will still be writing up a report and posting it here on the blog for those who don't have 50 minutes to spend watching, or would just prefer to read through what we discussed.

I'm excited that it came out so well. Thanks to everyone who attended!

No comments:

Post a Comment