Friday, August 16, 2013

Video: Religion in Worldbuilding 2 (Daily practices and religious diversity)

Here is the video from our hangout yesterday. I had seven guests, and we had a great, in-depth discussion that centered largely on the question of daily religious practices, but also on the various kinds of evidence that appear to suggest the presence of a societal religion. We also talked about religious diversity of various kinds. I hope you find the discussion illuminating.
Many thanks to everyone who attended! I hope to see you all again soon.

Next week's hangout will be at 11am PDT on August 23, and we will be discussing Dining - food, eating implements, etc. I hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Are you not going to be doing a textual recap of these anymore? I just saw the second one go up on video and I'd been hoping the write-up was going to show up eventually, and now I'm worried that won't be happening.

    I actually can't watch video on the internet and rarely do on the few occasions I can because I am strongly NOT an audio learner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scribble-myname, yes, I'm going to try to get on top of the written reports now that I'm back. I'm a little delayed, but hoping to get both of the last two up this week.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I'm very glad you care. :)

      Delete