Monday, May 5, 2014

"Mind Locker" is on its way!

After a long wait due to the exigencies of putting ink on real paper, the July/August 2014 Analog is on its way through the mail to those places where you might want to purchase it. And that means...

Mind Locker!  
and that means...

Cyber-urchins.** Augmented reality. 
 Politics. Psychology. Conspiracy.
( **Cyber-urchins was a phrase coined by Trevor Quachri, editor of Analog. I love it!)
*

She's a night-walker, she's a child-stalker.
Won't see her coming, no use running
hands'll snatch you, she'll catch you
She's the night-walker, she's the mind-locker.
 *

Look for it online here, here, or here, or in stores that carry Analog (like Books Inc and others).  It looks like this:

And our protagonist, Hub Girl, looks a little like this (drawn by yours truly):


I hope you enjoy the story!



4 comments:

  1. I just got my copy! I'm looking forward to reading it, and your story especially! (Also Mike Flynn's, and the others. But especially yours.)

    Calvin

    PS --I *finally* sold another story to ANALOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calvin, congratulations! I'm thrilled for you - I'll make sure to look out for it. Thanks so much for your support.

      Delete
  2. OH, sounds good. I like that snippet. Creepy? VERY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Briane! I hope you get a chance to read and enjoy it.

      Delete