Monday, January 5, 2015

Dive into Worldbuilding for 2015!

I'm excited to announce the author guests for January and February 2015 (drumroll)...

Monday, January 12th, 2015 at 5:00pm Pacific/8:00pm Eastern: N.K. Jemisin!

We'll be talking with Nora Jemisin about worldbuilding in the Inheritance Trilogy, the Dreamblood series, and (I hope) in The Fifth Season. The hangout has a total of ten slots, and they are first-come, first-served. I'll send out invitations at 4:55.


And then we have...

Wednesday, February 4th, 2015 at 10:00am Pacific/1:00pm Eastern: Haralambi Markov!

Harry is an exciting new author and recent Clarion graduate. He'll be joining us all the way from his home in Bulgaria to talk about his worldbuilding and a story he'll have coming out at the end of January from Tor.com! I'm thrilled for you all to meet him.


This coming Wednesday we won't have a hangout, since I will be out of town. We'll resume topic hangouts on Wednesday, January 21st at 3:00pm Pacific. I'll announce the topic on Monday of that week. I look forward to diving into worldbuilding with you!


#SFWApro

No comments:

Post a Comment