Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Anthology out from Panverse Publishing!

I'm happy to announce that Panverse One, the first anthology of novellas from Panverse Publishing, is now available! It's a beautiful volume, nice and hefty with five novellas for your reading enjoyment. For a glimpse of the anthology and samples from each story, go to the Panverse Publishing website, here.

Congratulations to Dario for this great achievement. I hope you all enjoy the fruits of his (and my friend Janice Hardy's) labors.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    I'm so glad you posted this, Juliette. I've been wondering if anyone published novellas like this anymore. I actually just finished a fantasy novella (and have a sci-fi novella in the works) and have been fretting over where to send them. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, Lydia! I'm glad you found it helpful.

    ReplyDelete