Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Important announcements for this week's events

Hey, there, hangout friends! This is a two-hangout week. I'll do them chronologically.

1. Tomorrow, Wednesday, February 22, at 11am PST on Google+ I'll be hosting a discussion of Pets in Worldbuilding, so please come and join us!

2. The next day, Thursday, February 23 at 5pm PST on Google+ I will be co-osting a discussion of Language design with awesome language folk Lawrence Schoen and David J. Peterson! This hangout is intended for people who are working on their own languages, so if you answer that description, stop by and tell us about what you're doing. We'll also be discussing other conlangs such as Elvish and Na'vi, and of course Klingon (Dr. Schoen's specialty) and Dothraki (Mr. Peterson's specialty).

I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. I would be interested in Hangout #1, but I'm at school during that time. :(

    On the other hand, I'm not constructing a language, so Hangout #2 isn't really a priority. (I need to learn how to spell priority without a spell checker).

    ReplyDelete